Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where do i begin...

Like the song itself... where do i begin to tell the story...
I've met him in this world of 'maya' and now the memories just left behind. So there's no point any more to tell the whole story how he makes me feel. As here in this world of 'maya' we've met each other then I try my best to left this world of 'maya', until we've met again in another world. Thanks for everything and take care of yourself as am trying to forget everything's about you even though I feel the pain.

Quotes of the day;-

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. - Albert Camus -

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand -


No comments:

What's this?!!!

Let's make money!